norway part two (a weekend!)

Monday, August 18, 2014














I always say "I have never been this busy." (but this time, it feels especially true…)

perhaps I am just learning that it is important for me to fill my time with action -
and so as I grow older, I find seemingly empty moments
and put into them: exploration, reading, sitting-up-straight breathing, frozen-yogurt-eating, talking, photographing, walking, busing, and then some sleeping.

and so this first weekend here was simply that:
a trip to the lake/forest, church service at the cathedral, discovering an expensive starbucks, and being served an incredible dinner with beautiful people.

it is monday night, & so it has begun. the preschool internship and school.

and so, on into the rain I march!

a happy week to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment