fourth of july muffins

Friday, July 4, 2014

happy fourth of july! 

this year I woke up early, sat with the garden as the sun rose up behind the house, and then proceeded to make some banana berry muffins.
because I can't really stomach processed sugary things with egg yolks… I found this recipe.

I'm not a food blogger because I really just sound cliche describing food (and I almost always forget to take photos before I eat the food, remember that), so I'll be brief:

they are very sweet because of the berries, but also very banana-y because there are bananas in them, and that's why I like them. they're a good balance!

and they're healthy.



recipe found here.

1 comment:

  1. okay, these are pretty and look SO delish. i can't wait to try!
    hope you had a great 4th! xo

    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete