mother's day 2014

Sunday, May 11, 2014






I remember posting last mother's day, which is a scary thought to me, because - it's been at least a year since I've had this blog? and I'm still wearing my mother's clothes, in typical olivia fashion.

last year we spent time at the park, this year it was warm and beautiful enough to barbecue. fish and veggie fajitas with chocolate ice cream cones and strawberries for dessert. I love cooking at home.

this year, I made a scavenger hunt for mom, margaux and emme found her the comfiest pajamas, dad bought her a ukelele, and she cried, and it was the sweetest thing. when I was getting in the car with my sister, my mom gave me a hug and said, "I love him so much." she's such a loving mother, every day, and will do anything for anyone. I can't begin to explain the love she has for people.

and so, I love you mamá, every day. a happy mother's day to all mothers and their children!

No comments:

Post a Comment