Happy Father's Day (And Weekend!)

Sunday, June 16, 2013






























 I spent Saturday afternoon with a plethora of friends, my boyfriend, and my parents. J, Marcus, Hannah and I visited my favorite spot in my hometown, where you can peek through the brambles and see a sailboat or a ferry pass by. It's a quiet, peaceful spot, but that didn't stop us from taking fun photos and goofing around with flowers. 





 J and I have decided we are going to spend the summer being flower fairies. 

Father's day was spent in Seattle; a picnic at the beach with my family. I love my father dearly, but somehow a photo with him didn't make it onto the camera! He was off playing guitar and pushing Em on the swing. Em particularly enjoyed the "bubuhhhhs."

And I loved the the arrival of Summer. 

Xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment